Airplane Flight Physics Toolkit 0.78/2 Demo (visual mesh) - InstructionsClick here to get it!
- C to change camera, V to toggle fixed-point camera
- W, A, S, D to control cyclic (pitch&roll)
- R/T or 1-9/0 to control collective up %, SPACE to 100% collective while pressed (go up)
- SHIFT to reverse collective to 100% while pressed (go down)
- B for gear brakes
- Q, E to control tail rotor (pedals, controls yaw)
- Fire1 (left click or left control) to fire guns, move mouse to aim turret.
- Fire2 (right click, ALT or TAB) to fire rocket.
- Mouse Wheel to zoom camera.
- NUM+ and NUM- to adjust cyclic trim sensivity, SHIFT+W SHIFT+A SHIFT+S SHIFT+D to adjust trim offset.
Apache model licensed CC-by, created by Alec Farai "alecfara"; http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/68499
The landscape is part of Landscapes Part 1 (not included in the toolkit).